The successful completion of any project begins with careful site planning and comprehensive infrastructure design. Berkshire Design’s site and civil engineering expertise has helped our clients achieve their goals of successful development, whether the project is in an urban area or small town, whether part of a large infrastructure or an “off the grid” site.
We help our clients successfully implement highways, roads, sanitary and storm sewers, utilities and water distribution when planning and designing new or rehabilitated sites. We contribute state-of-the-art knowledge of equipment and sustainable practices. We are knowledgeable in environmental protection, building codes, storm water management, low impact development, sustainable practices, road design and governmental regulations. We have experience in site assessment, hydrologic modeling, CAD and representation at public and regulatory meetings.
The civil engineering services we offer include:
- Street / Highway Design
- Subdivision Design and Permitting
- Stormwater Management
- Sewer - Pressure and Gravity
- Innovative / Alternative and Sewage Pretreatment Design
- Water - Supply and Distribution
- Erosion + Sediment Control
- Peer Review Services for Planning Boards and Conservation Commissions
- Municipal Support Services
- Expert Testimony